University of Ilorin is one of the foremost digitized schools in Nigeria and processing academic transcript has just gotten easier.
Are you a graduate of the University of Ilorin – UNILORIN? Does your graduate school of interest request for an official transcript for the admission processes with a given deadline? or you need your academic transcript delivered to an institution for official use? We have got you covered. We will be taking you through the steps to process your transcript effortlessly.
UNILORIN has just made how to process an official transcript easy and entirely online
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) transcript request can be done easily without much problem and entirely remote/online without need to visit the school nor any physical contact with officials of the school. Oh! Unilorin has one of the cheapest transcript processing fee too.
So, if you’re trying to get your transcript delivered to your prospective school abroad or in Nigeria for your post graduation or continued education and you graduate from unilorin and your school has requested for an official transcript, you have no reason to fear as this was tested and certified that your transcript will be delivered to the institution in two weeks whether abroad or in Naija.
Procedure for Application of Undergraduate Academic Transcript
Alumni of University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) trying to process their academic transcript should visit the university instruction page here
The above link leads to the instruction on on how to process both the official and student copy of academic transcript for Unilorin graduates/alumni.
Step 1 – Unilorin Academic Transcript Fee
University of Ilorin academic transcript fee is one of the cheapest among high institutions in Nigeria and the world at large. As at the time of writing this post, it only cost N5,500 – five thousand, five hundred naira only to process either student or official transcript with payment done through remita. This is not inclusive of the delivery fee.
The institution, on its website stated that the fees is subject to change and also the price varies for delivery depending on your courier of choice.
The first step to process your Unilorin academic transcript is by paying the above amount through remite platform and then proceed to step 2 below.
Some of the informations required to make the payment online include:
- Name of Service: This has been auto filled “ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT“
- Description: This is the description of the service requested, which is either payment for student or official transcript with details of delivery.
- GIFMIS Code – ( If unknown Contact MDA): This is Remita GIFMIS code for University of Ilorin which 0517021009. GIFMIS is an acronym for Government Integrated Financial Management Information System.
- Amount To Pay (₦): The the fees for the transcript which is currently ₦5,500 (Fees are subject to change) and can can be paid in USD equivalent too.
- Select currency: either USD or Naira
- Payer’s name
- Payer Phone
- Payer Email
Step 2 – Complete the Transcript Application Form Online
Applicants are required to complete and submit the application online using the following link
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, NIGERIA UNDERGRADUATE TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
The link leads to a form Google form. Kindly switch to preferred account as the name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form. Your email is not part of your response.
- MATRICULATION NUMBER (e.g 89/04235 or 03/55EF081)
- SURNAME (As in Certificate)
- FIRSTNAME (As in Certificate)
- MIDDLENAME (As in Certificate)
- YEAR OF ENTRY
- YEAR OF GRADUATION
- COURSE OF STUDY
- DEGREE AWARDED
- APPLICANT EMAIL ADDRESS
- TYPE OF TRANSCRIPT – Sessional (non graduating or before graduating) or Complete (after graduation)
- PURPOSE OF TRANSCRIPT – OFFICIAL (to be sent directly to an institution/establishment ) or STUDENT (personal copy)
- ADDRESS/ES TO BE SENT TO (Detailed address for each copy of transcript)
- REMITA (PAYMENT RECEIPT) Remita Retrieval Reference -RRR NUMBER
- REFERENCE/APPLICATION NUMBER AT RECEIVING INSTITUTION
- MODE OF POSTAGE – COURIER or EMAIL or HAND COLLECTION(Authentication required)
- COURIER OPTIONS
- EMAIL ADDRESS OF RECEIVING BODY
- COPY OF APPLICANT’S UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN CERTIFICATE / COURSE FORM * (Course form for only sessional transcript)
- REMITA PAYMENT RECEIPT
- COURIER EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT
Step 3 – Provide Delivery Information for the Transcript
Necessary contacts and courier services tariff and locations are provided here. For local delivery, the tariff range from N1,200 – N5000 and international delivery cost more.
Upon completion of the application form, the following documents are to be attached before submission:
– Payment Receipt generated from remita
– Photocopy of certificate of the applicant
– Evidence of payment to courier agent
On request, an official academic transcript can be sent either online to the indicated official E-mail address or via courier/NIPOST to an official address.
Student copy of academic transcript can either be picked by hand or authorized person; or be sent to a valid E-mail address.
Letter of authorization and photocopy of means of identification must be provided at the point of pick up by the authorized person
The University is likely to respond to your request within two (2) weeks of submission of your form. In case this is not possible, you will be informed of the progress. The University will not be held responsible for any wrong address
Other method of processing Unilorin Academic Transcript
After a Google search, we noticed UNILORIN has a domain transacript.unilorin.edu.ng for processing e-Transcript which requires that new users signup using their Matriculation number as the username, make payment via remita and can view the progress of the transcript request. An email was also provided for enquiry email@example.com
We were unable to process the transcript through the above domain and process because the signup and login buttons on the right side of the webpage weren’t loading. They institution might still be working on the portal.